Sunday, October 7, 2012

Ima gonna be in grad school until...

December 2014.
Just had my meeting with my grad advisor about what my entire grad program will entail and how long it will be… 7 semesters total.  So that will be: 3 Fall semesters, 2 Winter semesters, and 2 Summer semesters (Spring/Summer). The most credits I will have in one semester is next semester when I will be taking 12 credits. Fall ‘13 will be 6 credits (but will be spending a lot of time in the campus clinic) and my least amount of credits in a semester. University clinic will be Summer ‘13 and Fall ‘13, my adult placement will be Summer ‘14 and my child placement will be in my last semester, Fall ‘14.  
I like that they don’t throw a bunch of classes at us every semester at Eastern, but man that is a lot of extra time in school I wasn’t counting on. It is nice to know what classes I am taking each semester until I graduate and with the amount of time we will have to focus on our classes, I should definitely be well prepared when I get out!


No comments:

Post a Comment