Monday, December 3, 2012

Zoom Zoom.

Right now I feel like I am sprinting for the finish line!

This semester hasn't been too hectic overall and much less busy than I expected grad school to be... that is, until now.  Final papers, assignments, and projects are coming due, I have a big group presentation in my research class this week, and it's that time to start buckling down, get notes organized and study for final exams.  Just gotta make it to December 17th after 3pm.

It's funny, though I'm really ready for this semester to be over, I also can't wait to get into next semester and start learning (mostly) new information.

I'ma gonna keep zooming forward.  :)



   

2 comments:

  1. I'm zooming forward over here too. This is my last week of classes forever though. I have straight internships from January to July 2013...we will make it! #slp2b

    ReplyDelete