Thursday, December 6, 2012

Zoom Zoom Revisited...

I am currently in the midst of an unexpected loooooong weekend because a prof called off both of her Weds. classes due to illness and my Thurs. class was canceled since we wrapped up the final lecture last week.  This week consisted of a 1 hour class on Monday and 8 1/2 hours of work.  I was expecting this past week to be much busier and things to be a bit more spread out, but now that everything is pushed to next week it's going to be HECTIC until the end of the semester!  I better get ready for a marathon race sprint mad dash to the finish line.  

I do have to say I'm enjoying my (very) extended weekend.


                                                                              source 

No more laziness though... time to get neuro notes organized, practice my part of the presentation, work on a SOAP note, and of course STUDY.

2 comments:

  1. That SOAP note practice will come in handy, I promise! Also, I replied to your comment on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like SOAP notes so far... that may change after the 100th though. And yep, I got your reply, thanks!

    ReplyDelete